HVAC Business For Sale Florida

HVAC Business For Sale Florida   


Great opportunity to Own profitable HVAC Business.  This HVAC Business For Sale is  currently servicing Gilchrist,Levy, Dixie and Lafayette, Counties. Owner does not work in the field. 85% of business servicing residential. Willing to consider qualifying right buyer candidate. Current Owner runs semi-absentee. Business operates out of building site on Sellers property. new owner can lease for approx. 1 year, or relocate. Ideal business for current technician wanting to own business, strategic buyer, or other. Buyer prospect looking to work in the field will realize greater Owner Benefit.

Seller is willing to provide Seller financing with $150,000 Down Payment to qualified buyer.

Financials:2013- Sales – $497,0002013 Adjusted Net Cash Flow (Owner Benefit) – $109,745.   Assets (includes inventory)-  $30,000.

Reason Current Owner is looking to Sell this Florida HVAC Business- He owns another business and wants to spend more time on his other business.

This HVAC Business For Sale in Florida service an area west of Gainesville Florida .  Owner is not a technician nor does he do any field work.  His time is spent running,managing and overseeing the business.

For further information on this HVAC Business For Sale in Florida please contact Scott M Messinger at :Scott@SellaBusinessFlorida.com or direct cell at (239) 770-2421Or looking to buy or sell another business please give us a call.

HVAC Business For Sale in Florida -SOLD

We are please to be offering this hvac business for Sale in Florida with business owner looking to retire and willing to  help transition new owner into his ongoing turnkey business. This Business is located in Central Florida area.

Another Florida Business Sold 

Florida HVAC Business For Sale     $575,000

hvac business for sale in florida

Florida HVAC Business For Sale

Central Florida HVAC Video

Family Owned and operated Certified Licensed HVAC Contracting Business servicing Citrus, Sumter, Lake and Marion Counties. Service and installation of Air Conditioning, Heating Systems. Also provides Installation , Service, and Repair of Gas Appliances, Gas and Electric  and Tankless Water Heaters, Gas Fireplaces, Pool and Spa Heaters.  This Florida Business  For Sale currently operates out of Home/storage warehouse location. This Heating and Air Conditioning Service would be a solid standalone business as well as a great add-on to other HVAC or Plumbing business.

Very Good Cash Flow and Owner Benefit

PRICE    $575,000

The primary focus of this business is on its residential customer base.  95% of the customer base of this HVAC Business For Sale is Residential accounts.  the remaining 5% is commercial accounts.  This company has produced several years of solid consecutive growth.  2013 Sales continue to improve upon prior year.  This hvac business for sale i Florida would be an ideal acqusition for someone looking to relocate to Florida and walk into an established business with a very good reputation and very solid financials.

Year 2012 2011 2010
Gross Revenue 1,023,735 979,430 1,198,709
Gross Profit 620,563 428,282 577,196
Owner Benefit 335,444 290,172 311,711

Florida HVAC Business For Sale

Represented  by Scott M Messinger Florida Business Broker    Member of Business Brokers of Florida

For more information contact me directly at Scott@Sellabusinessflorida.com or 239.770.2421